When you use this site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to me. By using the site, you consent to me processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
WHAT I DO WITH THE INFORMATION I GATHER
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To send you my newsletters from time to time.
- To ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Elevate PA.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to my service.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
I take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to the site is sent at your own risk.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
I will comply with my legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that I process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of section, I will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that I am required to do so by law;
- if I believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
I may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- if I am required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing me via our Contact page.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. In order to meet the costs of responding, a fee of £25 will be payable and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity is required (for this purpose, I will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please request it through our Contact page.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me as soon as possible at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
I may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on this website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.