- Responsibility of final proof reading of documents lies with the Client and any errors notified within 48 hours of receipt will be corrected free of charge. After 48 hours it shall be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of errors and omissions and Elevate PA Limited will accept no liability or loss arising from the performance of any services carried out under the agreement.
- For reasons of safety and insurance, personal visits to our premises are not permitted. Any and all necessary meetings will be held at an alternative location.
- A signed contract is required before commencement of work. This indicates the Client’s acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Elevate PA Limited will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out by us. We retain the right to reject work which involves material we feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
- Written quotations will be provided prior to any work commencing.
- Work will be presented using Microsoft Office applications.
- Contracts can be terminated with 30 days written notice by either party. We reserve the right to charge for any work carried out prior to cancellation.
- Although every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, Elevate PA Limited cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
Charges & Payments
- Monthly retainer packages must be paid in advance and a maximum of five (5) unused hours can be carried over to subsequent months.
- All charges are billed in 15 minute increments and charged on a monthly basis.
- Payment can be made by BACS transfer.
- If the Client’s original requirements change, we reserve the right to change our original quotation following suitable consultation with the Client.
- Payment is strictly 14 days from receipt of invoice.
- Failure to pay within 14 days will result in interest being charged (at a rate of 5% over base rate) per month on outstanding balance.
- Any and all costs incurred for chasing and/or recovering the outstanding payment will be added to account.
- Telephone, travel, printing, stationery, postage and other expenses will be charged separately to the hourly rate / package cost where incurred. These charges will be agreed beforehand with the Client.
- Mileage for required car travel will be charged at a rate of £0.45 per mile.
- Our usual hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. Assistance outside these hours may incur an additional charge.
- If turnaround of work of 24 hours is requested, additional charges may be applied.
- All charges will be reviewed on April 15 of each year and the Client will be notified of any new charges in writing.
Confidentiality & Data Protection
- Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times
- No information will be made available to any third party
- Information is held securely and backed up in accordance with Data Protection Laws. Elevate PA Limited is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Data Protection Registration Number: ZA112589
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 12 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless specifically instructed